My Porsche 911 Forum
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 9:45:53 am
Pete

Im going to invest in a digital tyre gauge.  Anyone have one of these or can rcommend a good one.  Given a small change in tyre pressure can represent a big percentage of required pressure an accurate gauge is important.

Any suggestions?

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 1:23:52 pm
MarkJ

i didnt get a digital one. Will have to see the make of mine when i get home as cant remember but it was highly rated.
Sprightly 1134kg and falling.

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 10:26:09 am
Pete

Which gauge was it mark?

Posted: Mar 22, 2010 9:09:44 am
MarkJ

I had a look Pete, but there is no badging or make on the guage at all !? unusual. i bought it two years ago so cannot remember where i got it either but think it was a car parts supplier off ebay. Unfortunately that site is blocked for me at work so i cant have a scan for it.
Mine looks like an old fashioned stop watch but in hand size kidney shape with a small chrome reset pump on top as used in the motorsport world. Will take a pic of it later and post.

This might do you just fine:-

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/digital-tyre-pressure-gauge/path/automotive-tools
Sprightly 1134kg and falling.

Posted: May 22, 2010 11:24:01 am
Pete

That looks like it might be just the ticket.  I like the fact it just has one button.  Even I can operate that disdain023.gif

MyPorsche911  ·  www.MyPorsche911co.uk · Forums