My Porsche 911 Forum
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Apr 08, 2010 10:28:09 am
Pete

Im pleased to announce a new website for Porsche fans.

Its called Channel P101tv and its a video, picture and blog sharing website for the Porsche community.  It is of course freeā€¦  :agree:

As a member of P101tv you will be able to...

Connect with fellow Porsche enthusiasts Upload and share video, audio and pictures. Create your own blog, Customize your personal profile, vote on other members videos and pictures etc.

You can also use P101tv as a picture and video hosting site so you can post them in Forums, like this one!

You can find Channel P101tv here:

Channel P101tv

Once you've signed up to P101tv you can embed any video in the MyPorsche911 forums.  Here's a quick guide for embedding video:

embedding P101tv videos

Posted: May 20, 2010 6:58:04 pm
Pete

Well, P101tv is getting mentioned in the press.  It is in this months edition of Total 911 Magazine. Its a small start, but from every acorn  :agree2:

Here's the article courtesy of MarkJ:

P101tv in Total 911 Magazine

Posted: May 25, 2010 2:01:22 pm
Pete

Well    ----  In the few short weeks since we launched we have attracted 53 members who have uploaded some great videos and pictures of Porsches. The videos have already been viewed nearly 5,000 times and the pictures 3,000 times from members and others surfing the website.  In fact the website has already had 530,000 hits - not bad considering promotion of the website has been by word of mouth.

We've already had a mention in Total 911 Magazine,  which is great news.  So, as word continues to spread our membership will grow and so too will our collection of Porsche videos, pictures and blogs for us all to enjoy.

The more content, the more fun for everyone, so please continue to upload pictures and videos of your favourite Porsches.  Why not take some time to rate other members videos and pictures.  You can also exchange comments on everything you see, making P101tv a real community for Porsche enthusiasts everywhere.

I have started to create a help section to ensure we get the most of the site.  You'll find a link to the help section at the bottom of the website (or click here  to go there now).

Enjoy Your Porsche In Vision

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 2:45:28 pm
Pete

Some members are asking how to embed photo's and video from P101tv into their posts on here.  So I have put together a couple of guides to help out.

For embedding video in a post, see here:

p101tv video embedding guide

For embedding pictures in a post, see here:

p101tv photo embedding guide

Posted: Dec 09, 2010 10:19:36 pm
Pete

Well, www.p101tv.com seems to be going from strength to strength.  It's been mentioned in a few of the magazines and the membership is now upto 171 members.  Videos have been watched more than 38,000 times and pictures viewied more than 19,000 times. 

If you've not seen it please have a look and maybe join in.  You can visit , here: www.p101tv.com

Posted: Dec 11, 2010 2:48:36 pm
Steve

That's a great website Pete.  I've signed up......enjoying every minute of it.

Posted: Jan 08, 2011 6:31:22 pm
Pete

Quote: Steve at Dec 11, 2010 2:48:36 pm
That's a great website Pete.  I've signed up......enjoying every minute of it.

Thanks for signing up.  The more the merrier.

here's some of the members Porsches:

Posted: Jan 10, 2011 6:00:26 pm
Pete

Here's the second installment of members Porsches

Posted: Mar 14, 2011 9:06:23 am
Pete

I'm please to announce a new feature for Channel P101tv - "The Porsche Folio".

The 'Porsche Folio' is intended to be a place to find everything you need to know about all things Porsche. From the history of the cars, specifications, performance figures to finding clubs, forums, parts and spares providers, service centers and much, much more.

The Porsche Folio is still very much in it's infancy, but I thought I'd release it early so you might enjoy watching it grow.  It's a huge undertaking and will take me some time to complete so please be patient.

Please feel free to join in.  If you see any errors, or would like to recommend something for inclusion or just feel something isn't quite right then please let me know.  Between all of the members of Channel P101tv there probably isn't much that we don't know about Porsche.  If you want to help contribute that would be great!

You can view the Porsche Folio by clicking on the new 'Folio' button in the main menu at the top right of the website. Or click 'here' to go there now.

I hope you enjoy the Porsche Folio.

Posted: May 31, 2011 12:00:48 pm
Pete

I have been working on upgrading the Channel P101tv website.  I have moved the site to a better webhost and bought a higher spec server.  It now has more than ten times more storage abd more than twenty times more bandwidth.  This has set Channel p101tv with more room to grow and stream videos smoothly to your computer.

I hope you enyour the Porsche channel. 

www.p101tv.com

MyPorsche911  ·  www.MyPorsche911co.uk · Forums