My Porsche 911 Forum
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Jan 14, 2012 1:32:08 pm
Pete

I've quietly been working on a new project which I've called "The Porsche Folio".  The Porsche Folio is a place to find everything you need to know about all things Porsche. From the history of the cars, specifications, performance figures to finding clubs, forums, parts and spares providers, service centers and much, much more.

I have incorporated the Porsche Folio into the Channel P101tv website.  You'll find a link to the Folio in the menu at the top of the website.

The Porsche Folio World Wide

The Porsche Folio will be constantly updated to include more and more information and resources. The Folio will be categorised by country, so remember to pick your country from menu to the right before your begin your search. The Porsche Folio will cover as many countries as possible and new countries will be added. Please be patient, this may take some time.

Using the Porsche Folio

Using the Porsche Folio, like the rest of Channel P101tv, is completely free. The Folio is made up of two main sections. The "Porsche Data Folio" and "Porsche Resources". The Porsche Data Folio will consist of infrmation on all of the Porsche model range.  Information such as production timescale, production numbers, performance figures and other interesting factoids. The Porsche Resources section is more or a directory to help you find the Porsche club, forum, service centre, spares providers etc.

This is going to be a big undertaking.  It will grow steadily, so do check back from time to time,

You can go straight to the Porsche Folio by clicking the link below:

The Porsche Folio

Posted: Jan 14, 2012 8:16:47 pm
hukent

Excellent reference Pete,but no 3.2 Carrera?
Hu.

HAPPINESS IS KNOWING YOU'RE WELSH.

Posted: Jan 15, 2012 9:08:47 am
Pete

Quote: hukent at Jan 14, 2012 8:16:47 pm
Excellent reference Pete,but no 3.2 Carrera?

Glad you like it Hu.  I haven't got around to the 3.2 Carrera yet.  Im currently working on the 914 profile.  I will do every single Porsche, but it's going to take me a while  :blush: 

MyPorsche911  ·  www.MyPorsche911co.uk · Forums